- Product Name:Broadcom TPM
- Company Name:Broadcom Corp.
- File Version:126.96.36.199
- File Size:36864
- File Path:c:programmilenovoclient security solutionpdaminintsystem32pmddl_bcom.dll
Recommended : How to Fix tpmddl_bcom.dll Related Errors
Is your computer running with tpmddl_bcom.dll error? How many windows errors does your PC have? Download and run this free performance scan for a thorough diagnosis on your overall Windows health, fixing missing tpmddl_bcom.dll file, and detecting tpmddl_bcom.dll error, system and application conflicts.
This file is part of Broadcom TPM. tpmddl_bcom.dll is developed by Broadcom Corp.. tpmddl_bcom.dll is usually located in the c:programmilenovoclient security solutionpdaminintsystem32pmddl_bcom.dll sub-folder and its usual size is 36864.
- "Windows\System32\tpmddl_bcom.dll missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Cannot find \Windows\System32\tpmddl_bcom.dll"
- "tpmddl_bcom.dll Not Found"
- "... A required component is missing tpmddl_bcom.dll Please install the application again."
- "Missing byte tpmddl_bcom.dll ActiveX Errors"
- "Windows byte tpmddl_bcom.dll Runtime Errors"
- "Windows byte tpmddl_bcom.dll Startup Errors"
For people who encountered this error or other regular system problems, we suggest downloading professional PC error fix tool to help you resolve the problem instantly and automatically without any complicated manual operation, using the error fix tool could also repair and clean your Windows registry, thus stable and optimize system performance, prevent registry related - errors or other potential problems effectively. You may follow the below three simple to fix tpmddl_bcom.dll error safely.
- Step 1: Download and install PC error fix tool in your computer.
- Step 2: Double click the icon to launch the tool, allow it to automatically scan your system for existing and potential problems.
- Step 3: Click "Start Repair" button to completely fix all found issues.
- "Crashed computer"
- "Constant system freezes"
- "Network connection failure"
- "Low disk space"
- "Disk errors and registry errors"
- "Unable to boot up"
- "A mass of empty registry keys, embedded keys, invalid uninstall entries, sound sections, help sections, invalid shortcuts and invalid file extensions"
- "Constant Blue Screen of Death errors"
- "Incorrect BIOS configuration"
- "Redundant files"
- "Infamous Blue Screen of Death Errors"
- "Missing, corrupt or incompatible version of file"
- "Corrupt or invalid .cpp file or temp folder"
- "Programs other than tpmddl_bcom.dll gaining access to protected memory space"
- "Driver update failure"
- "Incorrectly installed printer drivers or HP Jetadmin drivers"