- Product Name:GFI Firewall SDK
- Company Name:GFI Software
- File Version:22.214.171.124
- File Size:86816.00
- File Path:e: \ \program files\ \unthreat antivirus \drivers \amd64 \wlh \
Recommended : How to Fix sbwtis.sys Related Errors
Is your computer running with sbwtis.sys error? How many windows errors does your PC have? Download and run this free performance scan for a thorough diagnosis on your overall Windows health, fixing missing sbwtis.sys file, and detecting sbwtis.sys error, system and application conflicts.
This file is part of GFI Firewall SDK. sbwtis.sys is developed by GFI Software. sbwtis.sys is usually located in the e: \ \program files\ \unthreat antivirus \drivers \amd64 \wlh \ sub-folder and its usual size is 86816.00.
- "Windows\System32\sbwtis.sys missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Cannot find \Windows\System32\sbwtis.sys"
- "sbwtis.sys Not Found"
- "... A required component is missing sbwtis.sys Please install the application again."
- "Missing byte sbwtis.sys ActiveX Errors"
- "Windows byte sbwtis.sys Runtime Errors"
- "Windows byte sbwtis.sys Startup Errors"
For people who encountered this error or other regular system problems, we suggest downloading professional PC error fix tool to help you resolve the problem instantly and automatically without any complicated manual operation, using the error fix tool could also repair and clean your Windows registry, thus stable and optimize system performance, prevent registry related - errors or other potential problems effectively. You may follow the below three simple to fix sbwtis.sys error safely.
- Step 1: Download and install PC error fix tool in your computer.
- Step 2: Double click the icon to launch the tool, allow it to automatically scan your system for existing and potential problems.
- Step 3: Click "Start Repair" button to completely fix all found issues.
- "Crashed computer"
- "Constant system freezes"
- "Network connection failure"
- "Low disk space"
- "Disk errors and registry errors"
- "Unable to boot up"
- "A mass of empty registry keys, embedded keys, invalid uninstall entries, sound sections, help sections, invalid shortcuts and invalid file extensions"
- "Constant Blue Screen of Death errors"
- "Incorrect BIOS configuration"
- "Redundant files"
- "Infamous Blue Screen of Death Errors"
- "Missing, corrupt or incompatible version of file"
- "Corrupt or invalid .cpp file or temp folder"
- "Programs other than sbwtis.sys gaining access to protected memory space"
- "Driver update failure"
- "Incorrectly installed printer drivers or HP Jetadmin drivers"