- Product Name:DBF Recovery 1 01
- Company Name:HiBase Group
- File Version:1.1,,,,
- File Size:370000.00
- File Path:Unknown path in PC
Recommended : How to Fix dbfrec.exe Related Errors
Is your computer running with dbfrec.exe error? How many windows errors does your PC have? Download and run this free performance scan for a thorough diagnosis on your overall Windows health, fixing missing dbfrec.exe file, and detecting dbfrec.exe error, system and application conflicts.
This file is part of DBF Recovery 1 01. dbfrec.exe is developed by HiBase Group. dbfrec.exe is usually located in the Unknown path in PC sub-folder and its usual size is 370000.00.
- "Windows\System32\dbfrec.exe missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file."
- "Cannot find \Windows\System32\dbfrec.exe"
- "dbfrec.exe Not Found"
- "... A required component is missing dbfrec.exe Please install the application again."
- "Missing byte dbfrec.exe ActiveX Errors"
- "Windows byte dbfrec.exe Runtime Errors"
- "Windows byte dbfrec.exe Startup Errors"
For people who encountered this error or other regular system problems, we suggest downloading professional PC error fix tool to help you resolve the problem instantly and automatically without any complicated manual operation, using the error fix tool could also repair and clean your Windows registry, thus stable and optimize system performance, prevent registry related - errors or other potential problems effectively. You may follow the below three simple to fix dbfrec.exe error safely.
- Step 1: Download and install PC error fix tool in your computer.
- Step 2: Double click the icon to launch the tool, allow it to automatically scan your system for existing and potential problems.
- Step 3: Click "Start Repair" button to completely fix all found issues.
- "Crashed computer"
- "Constant system freezes"
- "Network connection failure"
- "Low disk space"
- "Disk errors and registry errors"
- "Unable to boot up"
- "A mass of empty registry keys, embedded keys, invalid uninstall entries, sound sections, help sections, invalid shortcuts and invalid file extensions"
- "Constant Blue Screen of Death errors"
- "Incorrect BIOS configuration"
- "Redundant files"
- "Infamous Blue Screen of Death Errors"
- "Missing, corrupt or incompatible version of file"
- "Corrupt or invalid .cpp file or temp folder"
- "Programs other than dbfrec.exe gaining access to protected memory space"
- "Driver update failure"
- "Incorrectly installed printer drivers or HP Jetadmin drivers"